carebear skin, by ER

Thursday, August 14, 2008
Emo?



Ya, feelin kinda emo... but den da ge cheered mi up juz now. Haha. Hope he is free to come out on sat. But den I don know..



Wanna delete away my friendster account de but den da ge advised me not to delete. I don know. I'll give u face for now but I don promise that i won't delete de. There might b times where I will delete de but since u stopped mi now. I will not press the delete button for now.



Ya, he is now gaming liao. Haha. I do feel slightly better. Ya, I took this photo during one of the school days. Where I am waitin for the bus to come. I always wanna take a photo like this de. Ya, mayb I will take another again. Soon...



This are some pics that I hav saved for a long long time. Used to b from friends who sent mi emails. I like the words so that's y I saved it. Now that I hav digged them up liao. I shall post it up.



This doraemon pic, I hav actually edited. There is actually a story on top of the doraemon pic but I cleared it away as it is so called the last chapter of doraemon. Actually, the story was quite touching but den it has no links to this post so I juz edited away.

Ya, Da ge... I tink u r as wat was describe as above. Goin out wif you always brings laughters, joys. I will forget abt the unhappiness that I had. It's u who opened up another world to mi, the arcade world. I will always looked forward to the future outings we will hav. I shall try to surprise you beginning of next yr ba.

Nt forgettin Lijin, Calvin and Yc oso. Going out together is always so fun. I missed the days.... I really do.... Seriously.... UNO, movies n tons more.....


canthisbeuse on 11:27 PM