Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Mon...
Ya, todae is monday. This week is study week except I never done any so far. Haha. Todae is another great day for mi. Haha. Yc met up wif his cousin todae. I was watchin tudou at home when Da ge called mi out. Ya, it seems like ages that I hav go out wif this guy who never failed to make mi smile.We went to cineleisure for a while to look at slippers. After that we made our way to AMK hub. Where again, Da ge goes to his favourite place. Ya, we spent a great deal of time in the place. I wanna watch a movie but he insist that he is in no mood to catch a movie so we juz shop, walked ard. Ya, anythin u say ba. U r da ge ma.
Ya, todae I actually wanted to go arcade play my oriential legends 2. But.... There are so many ppl waitin to play. So i decided to give it a miss again. Haha. It seems i hav no fate to play. Well, I played mario kart at the arcade for the 1st time. Ya, I lose to da ge. haha. It seems i really sux at games.
Ya, I think todae was quite fun to b. As todae is da ge's first time at amk, i brought him to ntuc xtra to walk ard. Ya, he say i seems to b a walking guide, walkin street directory. haha. Time is always so short when we r havin fun todae. Ya, i can't wait for the next time to go out da ge. haha... Ya, i wanna take fotos wif u da ge. When can we take fotos?

