Friday, August 15, 2008
Another day....
Ya, I have juz currently finish watching a movie that I download last nite. Prince of the sun. Brings back memories when I watched it again. The child star was so cute.
This child star is currently 23 yrs old liao. He is now a HK policeman. Time passed so fast. I remembered it was juz like yesterdae that i have watched his movies de. Ya, I felt so old liao. Time really wait for no one de. Ya, even if time repeats. Will I still repeat the choices I have made the last time?
I don't know, mayb it will b a different me now. But no matter wat, I'm glad that I have went through this way cos of the friends that I met. Ya, mayb I will dwell on it on another post ba.
Back to wat I did.
I initially had arranged to meet wif Yiqi. We wanted to go eat sushi de but den I guessed she was too tired and slept quite late. Ya, We were chatting on the msn till 4am. Haha. I woke up at 8.30am. Waited till 3pm den I msg her. Ya, it was too late to go out liao as she was meeting her bf during evening time. Ya, I managed to get hold of Serene to go out wif mi.
I went out to meet Serene at 4.30pm to catch a screening of the dark knight. Ya, this is my 3rd time watching this awesome movie. Can u believe it? It has been abt a month already, yet it is still full house for the show timing I caught. The joker was still so awesome and fantastic.
This is my 1st time that I had ever shown such madness for a movie. I don't know will there b a forth time for mi or not? The most time I watched a same movie is 3 times, I can remembered wat movies I have watched 3 times; Lord of the ring 1 : the fellowship of the ring, Transformers, Dark Knight and The Incredibes.
Calvin called mi in the middle of the movie, Serene and I met up wif him at seoul garden at ard 7.55pm. We den waited for Lijin to knock off work at 8pm. She was quite surprised to c Calvin as she thought he was unable to meet her. Ya and Serene too. It has been a long time since they met up.
We went to hav our dinner at KFC. We chatted for a long time till ard 10pm. Laughing and talking abt the fun old times, the UNO times. Mayb I can finally get my dusty UNO cards out to play liao. Haha. Lijin bought a pair of sunglases after that. We parted our ways at ard 2312. I never realised it was so late though.
Ya, I managed to catch the 2nd last bus home. I slept at 2am after reading finish the 5 comics Calvin lent mi. It was juz as he said. Waste of money to buy and waste of my time to read. Well, quite a good time to get together. I don't think I'll ever get tired of going out wif my ITE friends. Haha. Everyone agreed that fun time was back in ITE still.
The converstations....
The jokes....
The times where we would played about....
The ways we used to scream and shout....
So glad we made it....
Time will never ever changed it.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
This is a infamous photo of some thoughts that some thought of their surrounding. Ya, this is a photo I took of their work. I purposely took out the names of the persons responsible for this work. Anyway, it's quite oblivious who are the ppl right?
Ya, I read a friend's blog recently. Inside the friend got mentioned abt the unsolved matter abt mi and another person. The 2 of us as my friend thought were not on talking terms. Well, it was not my fault for this. It was all the other side's problem. As you can c from the photo above. These are some of the crimes that were used to describe the rest of the ppl.
Who is in the right? Who is in the wrong? This is auch a complex problem. I think I am right but the person think it's wrong. I think it's wrong of wat the person think is right. Haha. Right and wrong. It depend on how individuals perceive it. The person has supporters, I oso had my supporters. Ya, sometimes it's like gangfights u know.
I am looking for trouble for the other side and the other side is doing the same for me. i don't wan to boast abt it but den my gang is bigger than the other side. Haha.
So wat u knoe thai boxing? Ooops, did I let the cat out of the bag? I got heavy, overweight animals on my side. Do u think u can stand a 4 stomachs, no brains, moomoo standing on u? Or a oink oink pushing u to ur limits wif a sweet and repeating voice. Or can u stand big black chocolate milk rushing at u?
I don't think you could....
But I truly admire the person. That person gave up lots of stuffs in order to become wat is the curent stituation now. I could never gave up the stuffs the person gave up. I would never have the courage to do it. It's juz not my style.
Mayb u think it's all worthwhile.
Mayb u juz don bothered.
Mayb this aren't anything to u.
But...
There will come a day where u will regret...
Watever things u hav done before....
Will not be forgotten by ppl lightly....
I prayed that some day u will woke up....
I prayed that some day u will show remorse for wat u have done.....
I prayed that some day u will ......................
Ya, as I have say before on my long ago posts.....
As long as I am still ard....
I will wait for the day....
The seemingly impossible day.....
Friends are for life......

