Saturday, August 16, 2008
Sat
Ya, exams are coming, I felt no hurry yet.... I still managed to go out yesterdae. I think todae I will go out again. Actually, I don't know wat is wrong wif me. I shld b studying for my exams now. I'm not as hardworking as I was when I'm in ITE back then. Perhaps, that was because I was wif a big group of friends.Now that, I don really have bonds with my poly class. They couldn't reach to mi by hp. I have been isolated by them or shld i say i isolated myself from them.
I don't know who to approach when I don't understand the notes, I don't know who is willing to help me out. I can only think of my ITE friends. Isn't it sad to know that there are nobody that I can rely on in class. Was it me who don't want to approach them or wat? It's not everybody in the class is wat I imagined. But the wound is there, it is still bleeding from last time de.
Making mi don't trust my classmates liao. I lied to them that I don't have a home tel. I don't want them to know. Really.... It's a white lie oso. I juz wished that I got a place where they couldn't find me. N that is my home. Disappointment is wat I felt for them. I really don't wish to open up again. Juz let mi sink and vanished from their sights ba.
The emo music on my blog is making mi more emo than ever.
I don't know wat to do.
It is all wrong timing for mi.

