Saturday, August 23, 2008
Going out
Ya, yesterdae went out wif Wilson. We went to suntec city first but the arcade was under renovation. The weather wasn't that gd anyway so we made our way to amk to play arcade. Ya,I finally get to play the oriental legend 2 after so long. I finally create my character and I chose a sword fighting gal.Haha, I level up to 5 or 6 ba before I stopped playin the game and let others to play it. Wilson played ghost squad, takken 5, initial d ver 3 n 4. We played mario kart together. Haha. I lost to him again for the 2nd time. I am juz nt gd at driving games. Haha.
Wilson wasn't feeling rather gd yesterdae. He was quite tired. As he played too much online games always. Ya, yesterdae was actually the latest timing we hav ever met. 4pm. Ya, We went kfc for dinner at ard 7 plus. The crowd was so long. Ya, we waited till 9pm den queue up and buy dinner. He had cheese fries while I had 2 piece chicken meal.
Mayb mon, he will come over my house to play some console games. Haha. That's it for now. Later going out again wif my ITE friends for fireworks.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ya, continue on to wat I did. I meet Yc, Kenny and Sebas at 3pm at summerset where we proceed to Cineleisure for lunch at kfc. Actually it was supposed to b my so called breakfast as I haven't eat anything till I met up them. Yiqi met us at abt 1 hr later. We proceeded to the 9th floor where we booked a room to play Wii for 2 hrs.
As there were 5 of us and only 2 controllers. Yc and Sebas went to play the pc which was oso in the room while Kenny, Yiqi and I were playin Wii. We had so many problems trying to play Wii. Either we couldn't get the tv to work or we couldn't use the Wii controllers or we couldn't figured out how to play mario kart. We wasted 45 mins when I decided to change the game to mario party 8. This game was much easier to play ba. Haha.
We played till 7pm when Kenny left us. We proceeded to taka to walk ard while waitin for Lijin to knock off work. After meeting Lijin, We took bus to marina square. We went to the food court to wait for the fireworks. Haha. It was quite nice. Better den NDP de. N it last longer this time round. Ya, there were many different patterns.
Too bad, I never managed to take a good photo for the firework. That's y I never posted any photos. After the fireworks, Yc and Sebas had dinner at the foodcourt. After they finished eatin, We proceed to Yoshinoya for dinner. After dinner, we went straight to the bus stop where I took the same bus as Yiqi.
My hand is still aching lol. Haha. Wii actually wasn't that bad ba. Haha..

