carebear skin, by ER

Friday, August 22, 2008
Haha... 1st of 5?

Yoz, folks...

It's so called the first day of my holidays. It has been sometimes since I got a long break. Haha. Ya, Here am I blogging on my 1st day of holiday while some ppl are still preparing for their exams. Hehe. I'm not so mean to keep reminding them I'm having my holidays now am I? Well, sooner or later everybody will have their holidays de.

Ya, there is this post that I wanted to comment abt but I guess it will have to make do for another day. Anyway, this post will have a bit of link to watever that future post. Haha. Well, I shall now continue wif my post. It will b a special post where I shldn't blog abt my feelings.

As I am approaching my 100th post for my blog, I decided to come up with some so called special posts. In the event of celebrating the coming of the 100th post. Haha.. This shall b the 1st post of 5 posts where I shall displayed out my collections? Haha....

I shall post abt my favourite music band.



Ya, My favourite band of all time. Xiao Hu Dui aka Little Tigers. I knoe this particular band is veri long ago liao and the members had long been disbanded for many years. The last album is in 1995. It has been 13 yrs from now. But no matter wat, this is still my favourite band of all time. It won't b taken over by others bands. Yc's favourite band is SHE. I shall c after 10 yrs, will he still like SHE or not.

These are some of the China album. The albums basically contained all the best hits of Xiao Hu Dui.



This is the first best hit china album I brought from a palsa malan. Not sure if it is the correct spelling. A night market usually at void deck de. Actually when I approached that stall, there are 2 different version of Xiao Hu Dui album. I picked this as it consist of 3 cds. The other version only got 2 cds. The sound quality is still ok except for a song when I felt that it is not so clear.



Ya, this is the 2nd china album I bought. Basically this is the other version of Xiao Hu Dui as mentioned above. After I bought the 1st one, the next day, I go and bought the version. Among all the china xiao hu dui album, I consider this to be the 2nd best in sound quality. This is a gold disk version.



This is the 3rd china ver I bought. This is the ver I bought over to HK when I was there in 2006. Nothing special abt it though except the cover are quite special. Haha. This was brought at another palsa malan from the same stall uncle as mentioned above.



This is the 4th china album I brought from a pasa malan again. Still this one was sold to mi by the same stall uncle as mentioned above. I seems to b running into this particular stall uncle who kept selling china albums. Haha. Actually this ver I brought 2 album. One copy is currently wif Yc, this one was unopened yet as u can c from above.



This is the 5th china ver of Xiao Hu Dui album. I brought it at a market place near my house. Different seller oso. Haha. This is the best China version I ever had. The sounds r very solid.



This is the latest copy that I brought this yr. I came across this pasa malan near BPP. I decided to go wif my da ge. It was he who lend mi 10 bucks to buy this album. Currently, I have only listened to the disc 1, so far, I have nt try the disc 2 yet.



This is actually the 1995 concert of Xiao Hu Dui. This was bought to mi by my sis. She went to shanghai for competition n I requested for a concert ver. This was actually a privated ver in china. As the disc and the album cover don't match. The disc actually featured Andy Lau instead. But the contents are very clear. I was quite surprised.



u might ask y I bought so many ver of Xiao Hu Dui? All are best hits albums. There are a lot of repeated songs among the 6 albums. This was all for memories. Last time back, when I wanted to buy their album I had no money. Now I had the money, their albums couldn't b found liao. I could only find china version liao nowadays.



Ya, don't b surprised. The cassette tapes. Haha. I doubt you will actually see it nowadays liao. I never listened to all the cassette tapes be4. I had simply brought when I saw it. Now it is simply juz moudy. Ya, this cassette tapes only cost me 50 cents each. I had brought it at a flea market back in 1999.

Xiao Hu Dui had released a total of 10 albums. Their so called 1st album was wif another band and there are only 2 songs that featured xiao hu dui among the 10 songs. Therefore I don't consider that album to b part of xiao hu dui collection.



Anyway for Xiao Hu Dui album, I got 8 out of 9. wif 2 being cassette tapes. I would like all cds version but I guessed it's quite impossible to find liao. At least I managed to find out all this albums back then when ppl told mi it's impossible to find de. I lacked their 2nd album. The albums are arranged in order. The top left hand cassette tape is their 1st album. Follwed by their 3rd, 4th and so on....





This was the 3rd album. This was released in 1990. This was actually my friend Lihan's de. He bought it from a cd shop opposite my house. The music shop had closed down many years back. If I don't remembered wrongly. This cost $22.90 back then. Ya, I never returned back to him n we had lost touch liao. So therefore I claimed this as my own liao. Evil laugh.... This was my favourite album of Xiao Hu Dui. I doubt many ppl got the cd version of it though.





This is the 5th album. I bought the cd at Suntec city Tower records. The shop had since closed down as well. I bought it for $18.90.





This was the 6th album. It was released juz before Benny went for his army. I bought a version at Tower records for $18.90. The other one I found it at cash converter for $5 bucks.



This is the 7th. I brought it at a music store near city hall at capital centre. Gramophone Music store. It has changed its name to Gramophone Multimedia recently. Cost me $16.90 when HMV is selling for $42.90 at that time.



8th album. Bought at cash converter tampines. Cost $5 and it's a brand new open. The cd was stratchless. Haha. I managed to find another copy at Fu Lu So building many yrs back but I never bought it.



The final and last album of Xiao Hu Dui. It was actually the 1st Xiao Hu Dui album I bought. It was released in 1995. I had bought it wif my mom's permission back then. Haha. I had lost the cd somehow.

However back in 1999, that was the time when I started my search for the xiao hu dui albums. I found this at bukit timah shopping centre. I immediately bought it without thinking. I don't think the shop is still there now. I had saw a copy of it at tampines cash converter but I never bought it. This is my 2nd favourite album.



This is the remix album of xiao hu dui. It was released between 6th and 7th album. I bought it at tower records at $18.90.



This was bought at shaw tower near bugis junction at a music shop call fei ying. It is well known for many rare albums. I can actually find the missing pieces of the albums there but it will cost me a fortune. ! album they sell can cost up to hundreds depending on the rarity.

I bought this for $22.90. This was considered quite expensive for mi back than in 1998. The cd was actually a cdr. The owner had burned the cd and sell it. The music quality wasn't that gd either but I was so happy back then.



This is mixed album. It was released in 1995. I bought this at cash converter again. Haha. Cash converter are so useful to find old stuffs. 5 bucks for it. However due to the overwhelming listening of it. This cd is a bit spolit liao.





This is my entire collection of Xiao Hu Dui. 1 thing I liked abt the music are because they sung a lot of friendship songs. Nt like the singers nowadays, the songs r all abt love and love and love and love. Well, u get the idea. Haha.

Well, I do not usually blog abt my favourite stuffs. This is the 3rd of such posts liao. Mayb it will let u determine wat type of stuffs do I like de. Haha. Ok, that's it for now.


canthisbeuse on 12:04 PM