carebear skin, by ER

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
ok

The previous post was the 3td post. So far that was the 1st post I ever put a video. It is a very complicated process to put up the video. Quite tiring for me. Haha. Yesterdae, I went out wif Vicky, Qiyun and Michelle for job interview. I don know wan to work or not. Actually, I'm still waiting for a friend's rely but I guessed he is nt interested in working ba or he juz couldn't bothered and forgot abt it. I'm guessing both.

Recently, I have grown tired liao. Of trying to ask ppl out. Of organising and thinking places to go. Well, most of the time I am the one. But I don wan to b the one to do it everytime. Ya, last time my army friends outing r usually organised by mi de. Once I had stopped organising. everything juz seem to come to a stop. Well, there are very few army outings liao. Haha. But I am not organisng anymore liao.

If they wan to ask mi out, they can always tell mi. If they don wan. I don wan to oso. Friendship between ppl need both hands to clap de. One side making the effort is not enough. Mayb it's Shunquan who changed my thinking de. Now that I came to think of it. This is all pre-destinated de.

Todae is actually Vicky who asked mi out. If nt, I think i will stayed at home again. Qiyun, Vicky and I watched space chimps. Ard 5pm, Michelle watched death race wif us. Ya, so I spent yesterdae at orchard.

Ya, don worry. I tink I won't ask u out for the time being cos everytime when I wan to ask u out. I will seeing that msg of urs in my eyes. " Todae I dun wan to go out." N I will stopped everything. I will keep reminding myself that you do not wan to go out and I shldn't keep msg u those msg to ask u to go out ba since u think I so "on". So easy to go out de. Ya, I am getting a bit tired liao.

Mayb I feel depressed these few days. Mayb my mood is affected. Haha. I never felt this way towards u before. Mayb I am taken for granted ba. Mayb I oso don't know y oso. Tired... Or mayb juz disappointed that u don wan to come out after wat I planned for the day ahead. Making mi feel like a day is wasted for nothing. Days are limited. Once gone will never return liao. I firmly fun shld b shared together de.

Ya, I have finally digged out my gamecube to play liao. I was playing mario party 6 on monday. It had been 16 months since I opened the gamecube box. Since the ITE chalet, 1 thing I don wan to play gamecube is becos it is meant for 4 to play. Playing solo doesn't mean more fun than a grp. I had actually dig out my old games consoles, dig out some of the old games. I had prepared the gaming stuffs liao. My efforts juz went down the drain ba. Well, perhaps I shld quote wat the joker say in the dark knight. " You can't really rely on others nowadays."

I shld stopped feeling this way and try to push myself back. Ya, I shld....

Haha... Can I?


canthisbeuse on 1:02 AM