carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, September 7, 2008
another random post.

Ya, I am typing out this incident where I was at a comic connection. I was quite irriated by these 3 gals who were standing in front of the comic shelves, blocking my view. Worse of all, talkin as if they were at home. They never cared abt others and went on toking loudly.

Gal A : "I don like my bf!"

Gal B: "Huh?"

Gal A: "I don like my bf!"

Gal C:"Y?"

Gal B: "Ur bf now in army is it?"

Gal A: "Ya. I don feel like goin put wif him this week."

Gal C: "Y?"

Gal A: "I don like him. His hand kept touchin mi."

Gal B: "His hand?"

Gal A: "He keep touchin that part lol."

Gal B & C : "That part?"

Gal A: "Ya, that part lol. He keep wanting to touch my that part. I don like it."

Gal B: "Which part r u tokin abt?"

Gal A: "Obviously lol, that part la."

Gal B: "I don understand...."

Gal A looked ard and whisper in Gal B's ear.

Gal B: "Oh that part la. Haha."

Gal C: "U n him r a couple ma. Don need to feel shy de la."

Gal A: "I don like it la. I very shy la when he touch me there. Very itchy somemore."

Gal C was holding up a comic.

Gal A: "Don buy that book, not nice de. The cover veri nice but the content nt good."

Gal B: "How u know?"

Gal A: "Obviously, I hav bought that book lol. The cover looked very R rated but it is not that R rated lol. Waste my money to buy."

Gal C: "Wow, u want to buy that type of book for wat?"

Gal A: "Curious ma. U oso not curious ma? We shld buy the books wif a warnin sign that stated unsuitable for the young."

The 3 of them were pouring over the unsuitable for the young books and giggling non-stop at some book covers.

* * *

Ya, I was so annoyed and -.-". They were talking quite loudly lol. I'm guessin the ages of the 3 gals are nt more den 16. The generation of youth nowadays..... No comments abt them lol. They act as if they were very native n they seems to come from these villages de. 3 frogs in the well, that's wat they r.

Ya, I never managed to look at the comics as I noticed others looking at them oso. I wonder wat happen after I left.


canthisbeuse on 8:18 PM