Friday, September 5, 2008
Good day
Well after some days of not going out. Todae, I went out to meet 2 groups of friends. I met 3 of my ite friends in the afternoon, 7 of my mdc friends at night time.Suki Sushi
Ya, I went to eat suki sushi with marie moomoo, michelle and serene. Haha, the 4 of us managed to complete 50 plates. This is the 1st time michelle has ever went out with us. We had a fun time talking and laughing abt ite life.
Ya, I brought my UNO cards to play while eating as well. I don't think the ite friends would ever get sick of playing UNO as I have set up some crazy rules and added some extra non-exist UNO cards. Haha. I won most of the games. Michelle never won, her highest was only 2nd place. I so-called cursed Marie for most of the games saying she won't win ya, most of the times whenever I said that. She really never win.
She was the idiot one who made my UNO red coloured 9 card drink soya sauce. She flipped the card too hard and make it landed beside her soya sauce plate. I asked her to b careful not to overturn that soya sauce when her clumsy hand really overturn the plate n caused the card to be wet with soya sauce. -.-"
Ya, I purposely posted this incident up to let ppl know how clumsy she is. Haha. Well, I had fun eating at suki sushi today. N I guessed everyone oso enjoyed the UNO times again after like 1 year plus since we played it. Too bad, Yc wasn't ard. That +20 card was a nightmare for everybody. Haha. I tink marie got kanna by it most of the time. Haha.
I don know will there b a ITE outing soon, but fun times will always b there if we gathered. Haha.
Marina Square
I rushed down to marina square to meet Jiansheng. He wanted to buy bday present for his friend and that friend love x-files or simsons related stuffs. He want mi to help him get the necessary stuffs within 2 hrs. I was like -.-" again. However, I managed to help him out. We walked for 2 hours plus findin the stuffs he needed.
After finding, we met up Yawsing at the food court. As i ate buffet early, I decided to skip dinner. Both of them ate. Gary & Jinshun arriced next. As there's lack of spaces, Jiansheng n I decided to walk ard marina square while the 3 of them will wait for the rest to arrive. Jiansheng wanted to buy a bday card wif sounds. We went to precious thots to look for it after that we went to 7-11 when I bought 2 drinks. We went up to the cinema to wait for them.
Jiansheng suggested we went to a toy models shop to look ard. When I spotted Jinshun, Charles n Gary walking past the shop. Jiansheng n I went out of the shop. We saw Christopher, Yawsing n Jackson walking wards us. I n Jiansheng immediately turn ard n pretend to look at the the display shelf. They just walked by us. Both of us were laughing out loud as we had become passer by 1 n 2.
We went for the movie and went home after that as Charles has something on tomo. Well, actually this movie I have alrdy seen before. The reason y I watched it again was Christopher. I haven't seen him for a couple of years ever since he went to USA. Now's that he is back, I turn up for this outing. He asked mi after the move that do we hold outing regularly. I told him I seldom turn up for outing, usually I won't watch repeated movies but becos of him I turn up. He said he felt honoured that I turn up becos of him. Haha. He is still the same skinny him but I think his lips look rather pale to me. Quite pink.
Even though, I never chatted a lot wif most of them except Jiansheng. I still felt the bond between us. It has been 4-5 years already n the bond is still there. I'm so glad. I never really chatted wif them on MSN. Well, I still felt at ease with them.
Now, I suddenly got the urge to try organise a outing to get most of the mdc ppl to come out. There r still many that never turn up todae, Jiazhen, Garie, Weiliang, Mingwei, Lewis, Joshua, Chan, Kahsoon, Junyuan n more. I am currently thinkin of any nice movies to organise to get them to come out. Or many buffets. Haha.
Well, this is a good day for mi I guessed even though I spent ard 35 bucks todae. Ya, I am quite poor liao. Haha. Friends r still impt to me. Next week, I am lookin forward to Da ge's outing. Hahaha.
Ya, I brought my UNO cards to play while eating as well. I don't think the ite friends would ever get sick of playing UNO as I have set up some crazy rules and added some extra non-exist UNO cards. Haha. I won most of the games. Michelle never won, her highest was only 2nd place. I so-called cursed Marie for most of the games saying she won't win ya, most of the times whenever I said that. She really never win.
She was the idiot one who made my UNO red coloured 9 card drink soya sauce. She flipped the card too hard and make it landed beside her soya sauce plate. I asked her to b careful not to overturn that soya sauce when her clumsy hand really overturn the plate n caused the card to be wet with soya sauce. -.-"
Ya, I purposely posted this incident up to let ppl know how clumsy she is. Haha. Well, I had fun eating at suki sushi today. N I guessed everyone oso enjoyed the UNO times again after like 1 year plus since we played it. Too bad, Yc wasn't ard. That +20 card was a nightmare for everybody. Haha. I tink marie got kanna by it most of the time. Haha.
I don know will there b a ITE outing soon, but fun times will always b there if we gathered. Haha.
Marina Square
I rushed down to marina square to meet Jiansheng. He wanted to buy bday present for his friend and that friend love x-files or simsons related stuffs. He want mi to help him get the necessary stuffs within 2 hrs. I was like -.-" again. However, I managed to help him out. We walked for 2 hours plus findin the stuffs he needed.
After finding, we met up Yawsing at the food court. As i ate buffet early, I decided to skip dinner. Both of them ate. Gary & Jinshun arriced next. As there's lack of spaces, Jiansheng n I decided to walk ard marina square while the 3 of them will wait for the rest to arrive. Jiansheng wanted to buy a bday card wif sounds. We went to precious thots to look for it after that we went to 7-11 when I bought 2 drinks. We went up to the cinema to wait for them.
Jiansheng suggested we went to a toy models shop to look ard. When I spotted Jinshun, Charles n Gary walking past the shop. Jiansheng n I went out of the shop. We saw Christopher, Yawsing n Jackson walking wards us. I n Jiansheng immediately turn ard n pretend to look at the the display shelf. They just walked by us. Both of us were laughing out loud as we had become passer by 1 n 2.
We went for the movie and went home after that as Charles has something on tomo. Well, actually this movie I have alrdy seen before. The reason y I watched it again was Christopher. I haven't seen him for a couple of years ever since he went to USA. Now's that he is back, I turn up for this outing. He asked mi after the move that do we hold outing regularly. I told him I seldom turn up for outing, usually I won't watch repeated movies but becos of him I turn up. He said he felt honoured that I turn up becos of him. Haha. He is still the same skinny him but I think his lips look rather pale to me. Quite pink.
Even though, I never chatted a lot wif most of them except Jiansheng. I still felt the bond between us. It has been 4-5 years already n the bond is still there. I'm so glad. I never really chatted wif them on MSN. Well, I still felt at ease with them.
Now, I suddenly got the urge to try organise a outing to get most of the mdc ppl to come out. There r still many that never turn up todae, Jiazhen, Garie, Weiliang, Mingwei, Lewis, Joshua, Chan, Kahsoon, Junyuan n more. I am currently thinkin of any nice movies to organise to get them to come out. Or many buffets. Haha.
Well, this is a good day for mi I guessed even though I spent ard 35 bucks todae. Ya, I am quite poor liao. Haha. Friends r still impt to me. Next week, I am lookin forward to Da ge's outing. Hahaha.

