Thursday, September 11, 2008
Explaining....
Well, mayb it's time to say something abt the posts published on 3/9/08 and 29/8/08.Abt the posts on A mother's love and A dog's loyal.
These are actually 2 fiction stories that I wrote for fun. I used to write stories when I was young. I liked reading and I have read a lot of books.
A dog's loyal
This idea was concieved when I read a book borrowed from the library in 2002. 6 years liao. Haha. Of coz, it will b better if it is in chinese as well but still ok for mi. This story is more simple to write.
I typed out this story in 2 hours, I edited a bit and extended a part of it. The story posted is now a 2nd edition liao. Haha.
A mother's love.
This idea was actually concieved in 1998. This idea lie in mi for so long liao. 10 years before I finally wrote it out. It will b much better if this story is written in chinese. It will be more touching. Sometimes, I find that chinese words are difficult to translate into english wif its original meaning. Well, I gave up the idea of writin in chinese as few ppl like to read chinese and typing chinese words is veri tirin for mi where my han yu pin yin suxs.
For this story, it was divided into 3 parts, the introducing of the jade bangle, the beginnning of the quarrel and the explaining. This story is more complex than the dog's story.
The ending of the story was actually the first paragraph I typed. I typed out the introducing part next. The explaining part was actually the hardest part to think, cos I needed it to b logic so that was the last to b typed out.
The post that was published undergo lots of edits. It is currently in its 4th edition. Lijin read the 2nd edition, Moomoo readed the 3rd edition de. The first edition was very difficult from the 2nd edition, initially This story setting I wanted to write abt in the 1st place was I had a grandmother wearing a jade bangle (who was brought this aunt whom I never known of) n I knew this story through by mom. After typing 3/4 finsh, I find that it is not touching enough so I changed the setting to wat it was now.
In the 1st story setting, I was a third character in the story. It's difficult to relate to those who was elder de. So I changed the setting to a different angle.
the 3rd edition I extended the last paragraph n extended the part of the big sis n 2nd sis. 4th edition was nothing much, I juz read through n rephase some sentences and changed some typing errors.
Overall
Writing a story is very tiring. My english is not good. I got to check out the spelling, defination, did I use correctly. Of cos, the story got to b logic oso. Muz make the story smooth. Tiring lol. but I was quite pleased wif the 2 stories. Lijin was quite touched wif the 2nd story. Haha. Mayb due to I put my initial W.K. in the story. There r many who thought this was based on true story of my life.
The character W.K. in the story 'a mother's love' is in his thirty liao. I haven't reached the age of 30 lol. I am still in my twenties. Haha.

