Friday, September 26, 2008
Fri
Yaaaa, the last 2 days of work. I am really tired of waking up so early....Todae, I realised something..... Foreign workers r really to b pitied....
Their pay r so low.... They came all over to sg to work... Signing a contact of 4 yrs.... Unable to return home.... They couldn't spend time wif their families.... They r bound wif strict rules...
They had to make ends meet....
While filing, I noticed some foreign workers are as young as 19 yrs old.... 19 yrs old n they r already earning money her to sent back to their families. I don think sg parents would let their 19 yrs old child to go overseas to work.
While, most of the foreign workers came from poor countries... They had no choice but to come over sg to work as the sg dollars r more higher than their own countries money... I can imagined 1 of my classmate will make this remark. "who ask them to b poor? who ask them to b born in a poor country"
Well, I can say, you don hav a choice to b born rich or poor. You oso couldn't choose the country u wan to. Sg is oso a place that has high cost of living. So the foreign workers really hav to send money back home as well as to save some to live in sg.
Ya... I truly thanked these workers who came to sg to work. It is them who have made the economy stable. Earning so less n yet doing so much.... The singaporeans muz really thank everyone of u for working so hard..

