carebear skin, by ER

Thursday, September 25, 2008
Thurs

Ya, working n working.....

I tink I'm nt allowed to work OT. Haha... The ppl alwys ask mi to go home when it's time to knock off. I actually plan on working OT everyday but it seems that they don wan mi to. Well, it's ok for mi ba. I juz wan to save money to buy some stuffs that I wan de.

Besides, this week, I can't really go out wif friends.... Haha... Anyway, I met Andy at Jurong point after work todae.... We went walking ard.... Eating KFC... Ya, the hot devil drumlets are released again. I ate Fiery BBQ. It really was spicy. Something unpleasant happen todae n I do nt wish to write it out on the blog. I juz wish to forget abt it ba. Singaporeans r getting more demanding n their attitude are getting worse.... They are getting harder to please. Mayb I looked like someone easy to bully. So... I don wan to lose my cool becos of a stranger I don know... So wat, u tink u r right... Ur EQ is sooooo... low till it makes u inhuman... Pointed ur 3rd finger won't change the fact either... It only make ppl think u r inmature wif ur thinking....

Sometimes, I really wonder.... People really don think....


canthisbeuse on 11:04 PM