carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Ya, this is a updated photo of the mdc medics. Ya, I managed to find 32 of us. Haha. There are still 4 more persons that I never found. Well, I rushed out this photo for christopher as he will be flying off to New York City tonight at 2350 plane. I don know when will he b back again but ever since the wall.e movie outing. I discovered that actually I do missed the days at the mdc as well. The jokes we played, the duties we did, the cleaning of the mdc. I had never ever clean my room till that level I did for my mdc. Mayb it's becos we were forced to. Haha.



Ya, this is a combined games characters we played most frequence in the mdc. Ya, looking at this brings back memories of the mdc. Winning eleven, mario party, Dreamworld: Tv mix were some of the most popular games. As it allowed 4 to play at a time. Haha.

Thinking back, we would usually gang up and fight those medic that we "don like". Especially Gary Chiu, he will to whine a lot and complain a lot but he is a good fellow. Very soft on the inside.

Though the time at mdc isn't all fun. I remembered the IQA days... The days of cleaning the mdc from head to toe. We had to clean everything up and make it spotless. Even my room wasn't this clean before. I remember wiping the fan abt 2 floors high. I was up alone on the upper rung of the ladder. Now that I remember it was also quite dangerous. But those were the days. I had never thought so much at that point of time.

No matter how hard the days might seems at that point of time, how many punishment we were being given, how many unfairness n blames were pushed to us... It has all passed for mi liao. It has been 4 yrs liao since I ord. At that point of time while i was still suffering, I thought time passed rather slowly but now... 4 yrs liao.... Memories of sweet n bitter.... Unfair seniors... Fun juniors.... Those were the days that will never b returned.

There r so many incidents that happened during that period of time. I muz really thank Chan who stood by mi, trustin mi n helping mi out when neccessary. Joshua for his funny jokes who kept us amused all the way. Garie (actually he shld thank mi for playin wif him, cos i'm the only 1 who can stand his fun.) for his funny action of protecting mi?

Beside them, Jiazhen was the one who watched the most movies wif mi even though nowadays i seldom contact him lol. He was the one whom I kept in touch wif the longest. The rest all by now hav either vanished liao. Actually, I was the one who vanished from them.

Now we all hav different lives to lead, our paths hav crossed before & if we r lucky (or unlucky), our paths will cross again in the future!

I shall keep my fingers crossed.....

It never hurts to hope rite?


canthisbeuse on 9:08 PM