carebear skin, by ER

Monday, October 6, 2008
Having Fun?



Well, my holidays r almost over liao. This is the last week le. I'm quite sad to b goin back sch next week. Haiz.... Stayin at home doesn't seem so bad either. I don't understand y my classmates r complaining holidays r boring. Well, I'm quite happy that I'm having holidays. I'm quite used to doing nth. Ppl always like to complain whether they r happy or sad, whether they r satisfied or nt.

Let mi intro u to a song. This is an old song.... C the lyrics.....

El Condor Pasa

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail.
Yes I would.
If I could,
I surely would.

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.
Yes I would.
If I could,
I surely would.

CHORUS
Away, I'd rather sail away
Like a swan that's here and gone
A man grows older every day
It gives the world
Its saddest sound,
Its saddest sound.

I'd rather be a forest than a street.
Yes I would.If I could,
I surely would.

I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet,
Yes I would.
If I could,
I surely would.

If you have noticed, this song keep comparing to the different things it wasn't.... This song shows the human side of comparing. Give the man a pie n he will complain he shld b given better stuffs. A human is nt easily satisfy cos he never know his limits... He think he deserve better but he never sit back n tink whether do he deserve better wif his own behaviour, his attitude. Sometimes, it can make the world a better place if ppl r content wif wat they hav but sad to say.... Ppl never learn....

Well, I'm quite content wif this peaceful holiday. No matter how boring the days might b... I will juz try to make use of wat I hav. I don wan to b compare wif my classmates. They might feel differently wif our different age gaps. But having fun is oso hard work. Haha....

So whether r u havin fun or feeling boring? It's all up to ur mindset. U might c mi doin nth at all but yet I'm enjoyin wat I do. =)

Labels:



canthisbeuse on 8:00 PM