Sunday, October 12, 2008
Weekends
Another combined weekend post....For this last holiday weekend...
Sat...
I went out wif Wilson, I tink it has been quite a while since I went out wif him ba. Well, he wasn't feeling well on sat n he was rather quiet for a change. We went to watch 20th century boys at causeway point. I tink the show was rather confusing while Wilson tink it's a suxy movie. He don even wan to stay till the ending credits end to c the part 2 preview. Oh, well... He was complaining n complaining abt it endlessly. Haha. We went to Jurong point to walk ard after the movie.
Sun....
I went out wif Yc. We watched House Bunny todae at suntec. Well, the show wasn't as funny as I thought. After that, we went causeway point to collect the dvds from kenny. As it was getting rather late. I decided to call it a day as sch starts tomo.....

