Monday, October 20, 2008
I don't know where i am
There's a light
In the darkness
Though the night
Is black as my skin
I feel lost....
Really lost.....
I don't know wat to do or wat am I supposed to do.....
There's a light
Burning bright
Showing me the way
But i know where i've been
There's this tiniest thing I know.....
I need to complete the poly education....
Cos I have went through more than the others.....
There's a cry
In the distance
It's a voice
That comes from deep within
But there r times when I feel like givin up everything....
Expecially when there r nobody there for u.....
Ya, I'm referin to my classmates....
Whom I feel I can't depend on.....
There's a cry
Asking why
I pray the answer's up ahead
'Cause i know where i've been
I wish I know wat I'm doing....
I wish watever I'm doing is right....
There's a road
We've been travelin'
Lost so many on the way
But the riches
Will be plenty
Worth the price we
Had to pay
I have been traveling on the road for a long long time......
Ya, I have lost and gain some pieces of mi on the way...
But i don't know if it is worth the price to pay....
I don't know wat will i gain for doing this.....
There's a dream
In the future
There's a struggle
We have yet to win
Dreams.....
Wat is my dream....
Can I fulfil my dream when I don't know wat i want.....
I haven't win anything in life yet....
Even till now......
And there's pride
In my heart
'Cause i know
Where i'm going
And i know where i've been
Will I concede defeat for mi....
Will I be able to quit....
The pride in my heart....
Where is it......
Is it lost somewhere among the way I'm going through now.....
There's a road
We must travel
There's a promise
We must make
Promises....
Wat r they?
Empty words made by others....
Which can't b depended on....
Did I promise anything to myself?
Can I depend on myself....
Can I fulfil the promise I made to myself....
'Cause the riches
Will be plenty
Worth the risk
And chances that we take
Risk....
chances....
Wat outcome lie in wait for mi....
I don know....
Is it gd?
is it bad?
Is it worth it or nt?
I don know....
There is only 1 life....
Time will not turn back by watever choices u made....
There's a dream
In the future
There's a struggle
We have yet to win
Win....
Is winning everything?
Do u need to win in order to make u feel life is worth living?
Use that pride
In our hearts
To lift us up
To tomorrow
I need something to encourage mi...
I need moviation....
Currently this is something i don hav rite now.....
And lord knows i know..
Where i've been
Can anyone tell mi where i am now....
Wat do i need to do now?
Can anyone direct mi?

