carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, October 19, 2008
Rest of the first week....

Fri.....

Todae is my IS modules..... Start at 8am as todae is the 1st day of Sports & Wellness (S & W), we need to choose a sports or a wellness program that we like and take part in it. There r badminton, volleyball, netball(only for morning session), swimming, orienteening, soccer, basketball, softball, tennis, street soccer, hip hop dancing and gym training.

Well, from my class of 18 ppl... I don know anything abt the newest member of the class. 9 of us r in the morning, 8 of us r in the afternoon. Among the 9 of us in the morning session, 5 took gym training, 3 took volleyball n I took badminton. Well, it's nt I don wan to b wif the rest or wat, I juz chose to take wat I wan instead of following the rest to join something i don like. Besides, I prefer alone ba since there r no close bonds oso.

After the briefing, I went for CATS lesson. I ended sch at 12pm. Fridae was the earliest day I ended sch. Wif that, I went home thinkin I will go out wif a ex-ite friend but instead he made mi wait till 7.30pm n I go out on my own. I won't contact this friend for some time being. I still feel angry wif him.

Sat

I went out wif Yc to watch the butterfly lovers. This movie is nt as touchin as wat I expected. Nt as nice as wat I expected oso. It's a so-so movie only.

I prefer the old version which starred nicky wu n charlie yeung. It is more touchin compared to the newest version.

Aft the movie, we went to meet lijin for dinner at plaza singapura. As usual we will joke ard and laugh ard. Haha. Too bad Calvin is nt ard but this weekend, we would probably meet up ba...

Sun

Todae Kenny actually asked mi out to watch high sch musical 3 wif him at vivo city but i rejected his offer as I hav a lot of homework to settle. So I spend the whole of sunday at home doing homework.... Sch starts tomo..... Sian.....


canthisbeuse on 9:14 PM