Thursday, October 16, 2008
Nth to say
Well, todae is the 4th day of sch....Weekends r comin again.
I juz can't wait....
Well, todae can b counted as a peaceful day....
Except for that one comment....
Ya, I know the comment wasn't really direct at mi....
But somehow, I was involved....
你年龄这样老了,怎么还在读书?
When I first heard it..... A mixed feeling really came over mi.... Ya.... I know I wasn't the one they refered... But yet a sadness juz came over mi.... Is it a crime to b studyin at old age? This is y I firmly don wan to disclose my age to anyone.... But den ppl kept askin mi for my age especially Wenliang. Haiz.... Y don he understand this....
If I could, I oso don wan to study de.... Did anybody tink it was easier studyin wif ppl younger den u de? I had stress. I faced a lot of stress when I am facing ppl younger den mi. My mind doesn't work so well as compared to them... In fact, I still feel the stress..... Even till now.... I am tryin nt to show it... I am tired.... Really tired....
Perhaps I was too stupid when I was young.... I never treasured wat I had when I was young.... Mayb I got wat I deserved... Haiz..... I really don know wat to do.... I don know wat am i supposed to do.... Shld I still keep on or juz.....
I don know....
不知道那里是疲累的尽头
不知道有没有离开的时候
不知道为什麽忙碌的追求 为了什麽理由
谁知道有什麽成就会不朽
谁知道有什麽爱情最温柔
谁知道拥有了这一切 算不算梦寐以求
只知道不开心忍不住流泪
只知道不惬意免不了喝酒
不知道一个人这麽样 算不算无药可救
我知道 迷茫的 脆弱的 烦恼的 寂寞的 压抑的感受 谁都有
不知道 是不是 只有我 痛苦的 矛盾的 独自承受
明知道放弃了才想保留
明知道过去了才要补救
我知道 满足的 快乐的 完美的 依恋的 事情都难以长久
告诉我 是不是 每个人都看不透 谁能够
Labels: Nth to comment....

