carebear skin, by ER

Monday, October 27, 2008
3 days of holidays....

Well, even as I am typing this.... This is the last of a short holiday. The next holiday will b in dec liao. Sian, it is still so long ahead wif tests n assignments to b completed....

Thurs......

Ya, todae I was being ps.... Ya, I ended my lesson early.... Waiting for a friend... To go home together.... But instead I was being ps.... I shall nt recap the exact things that happen... I made my way to sim to made some keychains.... n den go home alone....

Sat....

I went out wif Yc, meeting him at chinatown. On the way there, Kenny msg mi to ask if i am free. I hence ask him to join us at chinatown. We walked n shopped in chinatown for a while before making our ways to vivo city to watch a movie. Ya, 20th century boys. 2nd time for mi again.

Sun....

I went out wif Da ge.... Well, to watch high school musical 3 senior yrs. Well this movie is really not bad but i tink they could make it better. It was de ge's 2nd time to watch this movie. If i had known, i don think i will watch. He watched it on fri wif his classmates.... Oh well, i felt he is wasting his money... but den i am shooting myself as i watched lots of repeat movie for different friends as well... who am i to judge this. mayb he felt it is worthwhile ba juz like mi. Anyway, wat he don know is that among the movies we watched be4, most of them i had already seen be4 i went out wif da ge so wat's go ard comes ard ba. Haha.

Well on the way back, i tink we really had a good talk. I tink it's talks like this that will made us bond more. Haha... Well wat to do for next week huh?

Mon...

I spend the day at home going nowhere.... Doin a bit of my homework.... I guess i will do the rest tomo ba.... Tired day....


canthisbeuse on 2:14 PM