carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, November 9, 2008
Weekends....

Ya, the weekends hav arrived..... I hav been lazy to update this blog of mine recently. As i am quite sick of facing the lappy whole day long...



This photo was taken during the fire drill exercise at lsct building. The fire drill exercise was a failure ba. I tink, most of the students did nt wan to move out to stand in the sun. After standing in the sun for abt 10 mins, no announcements at all. Everybody started to move back in the building. I tink this is a rather stupid exercise....

Yesterdae, i went to malaysia wif yc for a while to catch the latest james bond movie. This was my 1st ever james bond movie i watched. It was quite action-packed. After that, we went to orchard to meet lijin n calvin. We went sakura for dinner and spend a gd time toking n laughing at yc's jokes. Laughter is a gd way to relief stress.... I sure need some laughters to release my stress that i face in sch.

Well, the above photo was taken at causeway point... Some native africa music or was it native america music.... The music was quite nice... New age music...
This photo was taken at centrepoint.... I liked the colours of the light.... But my hp camera resolution was too low i guess... Haha...

Todae.... i stayed at home again. Well, recently like no mood to go out ba or wat. i couldn't get da ge to come out. i'm sick of the studies. i'm sick of the way it is going. the direction of my life..... wat can i do.....


canthisbeuse on 6:43 PM