Sunday, December 14, 2008
CTs
It's the ending of the common tests liao.... Well, I don't think I will scored very good. My heart is not within itself.... Went to eat seoul garden at taka after the last paper wif Vicky, Michelle, Qiyun, Andre, Wesley, Amelia, Rl, Carmen, Ph n JJ. Well, it was quite fun ba. Wif Vicky putting salt on wesley's ice cream. Haha.... Michelle, Vicky, Qiyun n I took a table. Rl, Andre, Wesley n Amelia took the middle table while Ph, Carmen n JJ took the last table. Ya, on that day itself, I had passed all the christmas present to my classmates.... Geraldine was quite surprised by it ba. I guessed nobody had thought i will prepared presents for them sinc i am not one of the outspoken de. But den Christmas is a time of sharing n giving. I shld not ask for any in return ba. =)Sat, I went out wif Yc... Go walk ard at bugis, suntec n bras plaza complex. Ya, i wasted my money once again on the yujin disney stuffs.... I shld control myself liao. No matter how cute they are, I shld nt waste any more money turning for it. But den, i did not managed to get a complete set. Still lack of stitch. I shall post the photos soon ba.
Sun, I went out wif Wilson. We went to jurong at my request. I wanted to borrow some library books which could only be found there, after that we went imm to walk ard which Wilson had been there the day before wif his brother. I had mos burger for lunch. After imm, we went to lot one for a walk. I oso went to the lot one library which was relocated at a floor higher. It was bigger n colder den the previous one. After that, we went to bukit panjang plaza to buy some stuffs before heading back home.

