Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Continued from 20/12/08
Ps: This is a so called continued post from 20/12/8.....Firstly, I wished to state I thought I had already ended my opinion on the issue on the 20/12/08 post.... But den some things happen.... Ya, here am I continuing that post to complete it....
Yesterdae 30/12/08, I juz heard some words that someone relate to me abt some words that u say.... I felt more disappointed in u more than ever be4.... U don think it's ur fault rite? Still pushin to my words somemore...
Things that r given out with the heart de aren't easy to get replace.... Some things that are thrown away, will no longer come back liao. Even if u managed to replace it with the same exact stuff.... They are still nt the same things either...
Through the eyes, the two things might appear the same, wif the contents, the colours... But the meaning of the things r nt there anymore.... One is something that was given to u by the wishes of ppl, The other is juz a same copy that u bought urself.... It's all meaningless to mi....
I did say be4, the things that are given to u.... U hav the choice of wat to do wif them..... U hav made the choice of throwin it away... U shld hav known the consequence of that if u decided to do that n yet u still did it.... From that moment u throw away the things, u have oso throw away some other things as well.... Juz like a piece of glass, once u break it.. No matter how u patch it.... The glass will no longer b the same as before liao....
Ya, lastly I wished to add on.... Whatever u did, u r nt wrong.... Watever I say wasn't wrong either.... Cos we r seeing the same things from a different views... U r free to do watever u wan to, I won't stop u.....
But.... There r things that u can't stop mi de.....
I recalled some things else liao..... Abt an old post of mine.....
Throughout ur life, there will b different ppl that will come into it... They come into your life for a purpose. When the purpose is up, the ppl will vanished liao....
Reason
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you when u have difficulty, provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

