Saturday, January 17, 2009
Red Cliffs 2
Ya, I watched this movie Red Cliff 2 twice. Wif different friends. The 1st time I saw it, I thought it was quite awesome wif the battles scenes. Nt that it can b compared wif Lord of the ring though. I did feel a little sad while watching for the 1st time.The 2nd time that i watched, which was yesterdae. I did feel rather emo while watching it. I rather feel like crying when I saw the soldiers fighting at the battles scenes. It feels so sad when i saw them dying for their countries. To die for one's country, is it very proud to be?
The dreams that vanished wif the death of an individual. It seems so sad to c young lives dying...
To me, there r no good sides or bad sides during a war. Ppl r pushed to war becos of the country.Y a country goes to war is becos of that very one person. One sentence, one action from that particular person can cause so many death and sacrifices. It is so sinful.
Does one's life belong to own self or to the country?
I can say my life belong to me. Only I can decide to do wif it but when a command from the country comes, I have no choice but to obey. We don't have any choices in this type of stituation.

