carebear skin, by ER

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Settled?

Well, I had a talk wif Huiping before the CNY. It was me who called her up for a chat. Initially, I never thought i will do it but at Kelly, Michelle, Hweiling's request... I finally decided to give huiping a chance to explain wat she did. Besides, I oso don't want to let her have any regrets ba.

I decided to be the nice guy again... So i decided to settle before the start of the lunar new year. She was quite surprised to receive my call. She said she was very grateful that I called. So the reason she told mi was that her chunch was the conservative type. So it was necessary for her to throw away the stuffs. Even though i still couldn't accept the reason, I still never said anything. I juz reminded her that since she had already chose to do that, she shld b prepared for the consequences that will follow.

I commented on this incident to her and pointed out the 6 things she had done wrongly.
1st She had never told me that she was going to throw away the stuffs.
2nd She tried to hide the facts from me if i never found out.
3rd She threaten Weiann to meet her if not she will throw more things away.
4th She tried to get others to pass mi back my stuffs when she shld b the one to meet mi.
5th She don't have the guts to face me for all the things she had done.
6th She shld not use God as a reason to explain her actions.

Well, at least, she won't feel so bad liao now i listen to her reasons. But i firmly stressed to her that it doesn't mean i had forgiven her even though i let her explain her actions. Wounds from the hearts is not easy to mend. It may mend, it may not... it may be years from now.... or no talking ever again.

She shld not have regret it cos it is her choice. Wat has been done had been done. There will not b any undoing oso. She shld face up to wat she had done.

I will no longer comment abt this incident and this shall b the last post abt it on the blog.

Labels:



canthisbeuse on 9:09 PM