Monday, March 9, 2009
New
Ok. It's time for another change. A new look of my blog. Well, I will b updating soon.... haha... Recently, a relative of mine juz passed away. She lived to 86 yrs old, so she passed away peacefully due to natural causes. I did felt rather sad that she passed away as she took care of mi when i was a baby whenever my mom n dad went overseas.
I don feel that 2009 is a gd yr as it is only march n I hav been hearing news of ppl passing away. But everyday, there r ppl passin away de. It depends on whether u know the person or nt. Haiz....
Recently, I have been goin out nearly everyday. From Wed to Sun. I have been goin out. It is rather tiring but I'm fine wif it oso. Congras to Michelle, Yc n Shunquan for makin it to the polys.
I hav watched 'Watchmen' wif Da ge on last fri n he passed mi my bday present which was due for a month plus. Haha. Lijin bought mi a bday present when we were out on sat. I watched 'Push' wif Yc on sun.
Ya, the next post I shall post up a post of my birthday presents my friends gave it to me de. Since some of them requested I post them up.

