Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Surprises
Well, I shall start this post wif this pic I took at suntec fountain. I think it looked quite nice wif the colour drazzling. Too bad, my hp camera couldn't do justice to it.Ok, as I mentioned in my last post. I shall post up the bday presents I hav received so far ba.
Ok, this was a bday present given to me by my poly classmates, Vicky, Qiyun, Michelle and Paula. 2 ip-zone shirts. Ranlin treated to mi to a meal at makan place hungry jacks. Andre gave mi a box of chocolates. Thanks to them.
This was a bday present given to mi by Wilson recently on 6/3/09. Don ask mi how come he took so long to give mi.... I oso nt sure abt this... Earpieces... Juz nice mine spoilt not too long ago....
This was another one of Wilson's bday present to mi. He knew I liked Donald Duck so he drew mi one on a blank jigsaw puzzle. I was quite touched by this.
This was a disney yijun noco noco product series 1 which was sold out in singapore 3 days after it was launched. I'm again surprised to receive it from Wilson who managed to found it from don't know where. I have finally obtained this series for my own liao. Ya!
I'm veri surprised to receive this Swift Heart Rabbit plush from Da ge. This was not a easy item to find. Even online there r limited ppl selling it on ebay. I thought I could only see the picture online without realisin I could actually owned one myself. This was a 20th anniversary product of the carebears. I don't expected it to b cheap.... Da ge wanted to surprise mi when he passed me the present and he asked mi to guess wat was in the plastic bag but den a leg of the plush popped up and it was quite easy to c wat it was when I saw the colour and the fur. Thanks Da ge for the thoughts and efforts in finding this.
This was a really big surprise for mi when I saw it. I admit. I didn't know Da ge not only gave mi 1 care bear plush but a total of 3. Perfect panda and Polite panda. He told mi that the shop owner told him that this set was bought in from USA. This was 1 of the ultra rare carebears plushes ever released into the market. Cos these pandas only appear in 1 episode of the entire carebears cartoons. Thanks Da ge.
Suddenly, I was overwhelmed wif carebears stuffs. Especially the rare de. This was given to mi by Lijin. These are the special version of the Prefect and Polite pandas. They are oso quite hard to find in the world nt to mention sg. Haha. I saw it on sales at cineleisure and Lijin bought it at once as my belated bday present. Thanks to her and Da ge. I managed to complete my carebears panda collection.
Ok, this was a belated bday present I gave myself. Cozy heart penguin was another 1 of my favourite carebears. He is ranked 3rd, wif Swift heart rabbit, Bedtime bear comin in as 1st and 2nd. 4th is Loyal heart dog. I admitted that I prefer the carebears cousins to the carebears. Haha. This was a special version of cozy heart penguin. Lijin and Calvin said that this was more cute as compared to the classic de.
As per Lijin's request, I specially dig out all of my carebears to pose for this photo. Guess how many I have so far? 30.
2 from australia mac
15 from sg
13 from states
R u happy liao? Lijin.... haha

