carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, March 14, 2009
Malaysia...

Ya, this is aother post of outing to malaysia which i haven't been goin since my birthdae. Finally got to go wif Yc n Kenny. We went on a sat which was the first day of sch holidays for pri n sec sch students. It was a wrong choice, the traffics were jam. The roads r jamed wif cars. We meet at sg custom at 1130, finally stepped into malaysia at 1230..

Ya, I bought a new battery for my nds lite and a ps2 game gundam musou 2. I had previously bought it in jan but that game could nt b played so i bought another copy again but this time round it was playable. haha....

We went to buy dvds something i haven't bought for months? Haha... Yc bought 10, Kenny bought 7 n I bought 5. I didn't change enough money so i bought less. Haha... Recently, havin holidays n i'm quite broke liao.

After buying the dvds, we went to hav dinner at KFC. The malaysia KFC were celebrating their 35th annviersary. I bought a melody meal which comes wif a music saving coinbox to keep as memento. Nt that i wan to save but to display it at home. Haha. Sg KFC is only 31th yrs old this yr. Last yr, they only sold a cup only. Sg macdonald was first operated in 1979. So sg KFC was older den mac. Haha...


canthisbeuse on 11:10 PM