carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Toys again....

Todae, at Kenny's request.... We went to play push push... Ya... push push mean toy pushing... Instead of catching, the machine pushes... Cos I simply suxs at toy catching... So i played toy pushing....





These spongebobs r wat Kenny caught. For the top one, it was caught last saturday. For the below, these r caught todae de.



These r oso wat Kenny caught.... He finally got elmo to complete it. Todae, he caught 2 cookie monsters n 1 elmo.



This is Kenny's oso. I don know the name of the red stitch. its tail can b pulled de. Quite cute. He still lacked of stitch n angel to complete the set. He spent abt 70 bucks todae to play.



This Mickey is mine. Pushed it from suntec arcade. Haha.... Wif the help of Kenny.... I put money. He played... Cost mi abt $7.50 to get it.



This is mine.... I got a complete set.... Thanks to Kenny again.... Haha... I spend 8 bucks to get this set. I am veri lucky.... Stitch was at a position where it can b dropped back into the machine... When Kenny played, stitch nearly dropped back off into the machine... Due to its heavy head, it dropped into the hole for mi.
As for scrump, it was the only last piece, when kenny scoop it onto the tray, it was at a position when it could dropped off into the machine again.... I waited till the assistant rearrange the trays... Den i got kenny to play.... Den when scrump falled.... It got struck inbetween due to the head again... I had to bang against the machine to get it to drop.... Ooops.... Haha....
Wat's meant to b mine, will b mine...

Labels:



canthisbeuse on 11:35 PM