Saturday, March 21, 2009
Escape theme park...
Well, todae I went to escape theme park wif my younger cousin n Kenny. I met up wif my cousin at 0730 but he was late. We den make our way to escape theme park by buses. Kenny was late in meetin us as he woke up at 8am. I told him to msg mi when he reached. My cousin n I went into the theme park first.Our first ride was the wild n wet. Of we were wet after playin. Haha... Second was the pirate ship. We sat way at the back n we laughed all the way throughout the ride. Haha... Kenny den arrived n we queue up for the daytona go kart. Juz when it was our turn, Kenny rushed off to the toilet as he had stomache. Well, too bad for him ba. His first ride was the family rollercoaster... Haunted was the second. I made him walked in front wif mi being the middle n my cousin last as he say he wan to protect mi.... Haha... I tink he is scared oso...
We went on pirate ship again as kenny wanted to try that and we headed for lunch. Kenny somehow managed to drop my hotdog bun n got mi more cheese in return... We returned to play kite flyer... I never played as i was havin a headache... After that we went queue up for the daytona go kart again but thanks to Kenny.... He mentioned that it was goin to rain soon... Juz when it was our turn to go on the kart... The park announced all rides to b stopped.
We decided to go for dinner instead n went to eat at E! hub. We had pastamania n YC met us as I wanted to pass him some dvds. We separted our ways after eatin... My cousin n I went to the arcade to play a while before headin home together.
Overall, I tink the day was well-spent ba. But I find that the rides of the theme parks r gettin too childish... Or mayb I was too grown up for that. I did nt think it was worth payin 17.90 for the admission ticket.... But my mom got the tickets free as it was a company family day, I chose to go as the last time i went was in 2006 wif my ite classmates. I can foresee that when the universal theme park open in 2010. Nobody will want come to excape theme park anymore.
The rides were gettin less interestin, n 3 rides had closed down since my last visit to the park. 3 rides were on maintanence on the family day itself. I tink it was quite borin liao... If it's nt for the daytona go kart, i don think i will wan to go at all... Haha... prehaps it will b better whem universal theme park open.. Mayb Escape theme park will intro more new attractions then but for now it is the only theme park in sg.
Sign, I do missed the old theme park which was the fantasy island sentosa.... It was veri fun...

