carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, April 12, 2009
New lappy

well, the highlight of this week shall b my new toshiba laptop bought at harvey norman warehouse sale. This is my 3rd day usin it. This laptop is glassy black in colour. I liked the feel of typing it. This is my 1st time usin this laptop to blog. Haha....

Who says that times r bad now. There r lots of ppl buyin things at the warehouse sales. Seems like the things r free of charge. Haha.... well, one more week before sch reopens.... So sian... I still got things that I haven't do....

Well, this week i hav been stayin at home most of the time again cos no money.... Sat, i went out wif Yc n Kenny to walk ard. Saw Sebas at sim lim sq wif his friend while i was still waitin for kenny n yc to arrive. Had my breakfast at kfc at 2pm plus... Haha... It rained really heavily while we were walkin at bugis junction.

made our ways to suntec city to walk ard. Kenny decided to try his luck at big sweet land. I got a Mickey mouse plush. Haha... We den decided to walk to marina sq when kenny tried his luck again at centre stage. He caught a banana plush, spongebob plush, cookie monster and big bird.

had dinner at popeyes after that walked back to c ppl catch toys before makin our ways home.


canthisbeuse on 9:03 PM