carebear skin, by ER

Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Lazy...

Recently, never really update blog.... Due to my laziness....

Well, let mi recall.... Wat happen for the past 5 days?

I remembered going to eat at sakae sushi as causeway point last fri wif Kenny n Yiqi. Sakae really suxs.... Cos they hav no student price anymore. Only adults n youth... For those adults who r studyin in local university, they can oso eat under youth price.... This is so unfair... Anyway, since it is Kenny's treating mi so I shal nt say anythin.... I shall boycot sakae sushi in future n support suki sushi instead.

I went out wif Yc n Kenny to bugis on sat to watch "Knowing". Thought that it was a nice movie but the plot was rather slow and no mystery feelings at all.... It was kinda of those end of the wars movies.... Noah's ark.... Adam and Eve storyline.... Well, I tink Dragonball is slightly better than it ba. Haha...

Sun, I finally get to c Kayathiri.... Haha... Since 2007, since we graduated from ite, I haven't saw her.... Well, thanks to Shirley... My friend from hong kong... She was here in singapore from last sat till yesterday. We went to c the merlion. It was Kaya's first time seein the merlion oso. Shirley had seen it the last time she was here. After that we made our way to little india, to mustafa centre. It was my first visit there. Haha, Shirley had been to there the last time se came over. I wonder who is more singaporean.... Haha... We den made our ways to tekka mall. It was my 1st time there oso... And that we made our way to bugis where Shirley took mrt to kallang to meet Miss lee for durian feast and Serene for supper. She sure was busy...

Mon, well... meet Serene at Jurong East wif Kaya and Shirley. Serene was driving and she drove us to balestier to eat chicken rice. Wen dong ji. The salad prawns were rather nice. After dinner, we went to eat bean curds. I had a soya bean drink while they ate bean curds. Serene den took us to chanji beach to walk ard before sending us home. She was quite a blur driver and she missed the road to Shirley's hotel. haha. She had to turn ard and u-turn again. Anyway, it was abt 1am when i returned home. Tiring day...

I juz spend yesterdae at home.... Resting from my past days of going out.... Haha...


canthisbeuse on 11:50 AM