Monday, March 30, 2009
Deaths and Funerals
Well, ever since the start of this yr. It seems wherever I go, whever news I heard... There r deaths n funerals.... I have been wanting to wait this post for quite sometimes back but I am unable to find a suitable time to do it. Now I think the time is rite liao....I don know y oso.... Everytime, I had exams.... My void deck will have funerals going on. Ever since I enrol at NP. This yr especially.... I had seen lots of funerals at my house nearby or under my block. I had news of a senior in sch who had passed away and recently I had a close relative who passed away....
Death brings along griefs....
I hate to cry....
Nt becos I am weak....
I couldn't bear to accept the fact of the person passing on....
It is true that with each passing second, we r all one step nearer to our death. It is kinda miseable to think of it that way...
If only I had the power to reverse time...
Den we don't need to worry abt death...
We will keep getting younger...
N finally disappeared to nowhere...
Which one is better?
Forward or Reverse?
Can time be stopped?
Den everything will last forever.....
But, I am merely a normal human wif no power to change anything or do anything abt time....
I had no ways of knowing the future.... I too am scared of death... I dread to think of that day when I will lie motionless... No feelings, Nth.....
Sometimes, when I heard news of unexpected death, accidents, murders or others... I will b quite upset.... Be it for ppl I know or strangers I dunno... Cos the person had never expected his's or her's life to end in this way without any last words.... He or she still got so much to look forward....
But nobody have the means of preventing it when it comes for you....
That is y life can b so fragile and weak at times....
U may b in healthy form....
U might not show any signs of sickness....
But den, it might still come for u....
The human body is an amazing and complex equipment we have...
It can still fail without warning when it doesn't seem to have a problem.....
Mayb it is due to the schedules we had....
Society is getting more complex from the past....
The things we ate...
The things we do...
The way we handle stress...
will oso affect our bodies...
1 thing I'll always do everyday...
Everyday when I wake up, I will always tell myself no matter wat happen today.... I will still come back to my bed to sleep at nite....
Mayb I am telling myself no matter how bad things might seem to me, I will still safely lie on my bed at nite to sleep in.... Though I will not know if I can wake up tomo or not.....
But I treasure everydays....
I will not complain how boring it is...
I will not complain how meaningless it is...
For it is a grace that we are still living....
N as long as we r ard....
There's still a chance of meeting out together and toking of old times....
Enjoying life....
人人都会老,
人人都会死.....
没有人可以保证,明天,后天,甚至明年自己不会有事发生....
正因为这样...
在这能够相伴的重要瞬间里,我们能一起活着就是一种幸福....
Labels: 我们能一起活着就是一种幸福....

