Monday, April 27, 2009
Sch....
I realised that it had been a while since I update the blog... Ya, sch had started for me.... Well, i still prefer the holidays....Sch is simply stress.....
stress...
Only stress...
n more stress.....
Oh well, this is the 2nd week of sch, even though todae is monday.... I simply juz hope that thurs will come soon.... Cos fridae is a public holiday..... Ya, no sch....
Last weekend, as Da ge wasn't free to go out wif mi.... So I asked Kenny to go out... Yc wasn't free as he had guard duty on sunday.... Yiqi had something on at the last min so she never go out.... Well, Kenny went to go play push push again.... He spent 60 bucks n got a lot of toys this time round... 2 stitch, 2 bunny, 2 winnie, 1 brown thingy. He was quite pleased.... But den the staff at the marina sq prize stage were quite.... Hmmm... How shld i put it....
They juz don allow ppl to change toys.... But they never put out any signs to state that rule either.... I was quite unhappy wif them... Kenny overheard them tokin that we were stubborn to keep asking them to change the toys but hey the customers r always rite... Wasn't it....
Hmmm..... I shldn't go to marina sq in future liao.... Since they r so high n mighty...
Anyway, I hope i can control myself when i c these dolls in future..... I will tell myself..... I wan carebears dolls only.... Carebears cousins dolls..... N mayb scrump?

