Thursday, October 22, 2009
School
Ya, Sch had reopened.... Had went through 3 days....It's more difficult as compared to last time......
I don know how to do my tutorials.....
i felt helpless.... As if I never studied before.....
The information that was stored in my brain seem to disappear....
I'm really veri tired.... Emotion n Physical....
I tried my best not to let my emotion get to me but yet I can't help feeling depressed after only 3 days of sch reopen....
Can I survive through? I needed a break....
Somehow, I seems to find ppl getting faker n faker... Their actions don match with wat they say... They think of themselves more.... Y can't we think more for others....
Y?
Y?
Y?
I seems to be getting faker by every passing minute.... Maybe the environment.... Maybe the company that I had.... I don know...
I missed my old self....
I missed him.....
The part of him that is missing in me right now....
Wat can I do to get him back?
I juz wished there is a area for mi where i could escape to....
Where no one can find mi....
I tried my best to be a part but yet I still don't belong.....

