Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Busy...
Never really expected these 3 days to b so busy...Mon
Went out wif Michelle to eat seoul garden.... She was treating so no point not going rite... It was quite last min when she asked mi so we went to eat dinner at ngee ann city. I saw my classmate Sam wif his friends over there as well.... Michelle had nt changed in much in appearance.... Thought she might hav slimmed down, had long hair n ..... Haha... As if she would.... But her voice was still quite sweet....
Nite time, had a chat wif Moomoo, never thought I would typed out this name again de but den I realised that life is limited.... time is limited... No one will know wat will happen the next moment de... She was quite happy that I called her to chat... Well, it was a loooooooong conversation.... I remembered scolding her.... but wat will happened in future in up to her ba... I never really wanted to talk abt it I tink, guess i'm still sour over the past... Wat had happened had happened, the past couldn't b changed... So the future is up to her...
Tues
Went out wif Wilson, Haoling to eat Sweson Ice cream buffet. Finally.... Haha.... To say frankly, we only had 8 scoops of ice cream each.... There r a lot of different favours... but den, it oso became quite "ni4" after awhile. We went to Lido to watch Inglorious Basterds after the buffet. The move was better den accident but den when it ended there;s a heavy feeling within mi... Wilson oso said the same thing. Haoling never felt anything....
We den made our way to plaza singapura when we played arcade.... It really had been a long time since I played Silent hill the arcade. Wilson n I never completed the game. Bought a small little twin stars plastic pouch at daiso before making our ways home....
Wed
Met up Yc n Kenny at HMV. After walkin ard a bit, we made our way to marina sq where Kenny spent 200 dollars catching toys.... I never knew he was this crazy on toys catching. He say he felt heart pain after that n he swore he won't played again but den I don really think he meant his words ba....
Yc n I company him back to causeway point as he had 3 big big bags of toys.... He went back home to take money to repay us as he lent him money to play before that. Yc n I ate at mos burger after that Kenny came to meet us n we parted our ways to go home....

