carebear skin, by ER

Monday, September 21, 2009
holidays

Well, it had been awhile since I updated my blog....

Due to nt working, lack of money, no bus concession currently, so most of the time I spent at home...... Playing, Reading, Sleeping and Eating are the activites I do everyday.

Well, there is a camp approaching soon but can't really say I look forward to it as I don think I got the money to pay for it yet....

Well, on the last day of my concession, I went to amk with Yc to look for Lijin as it had been sometime since I last saw her. But sadly to say as we never informed her in advance she had already promised her colleague to go out after work. Well, if it's meant to surprise her de, how to tell her in advance? Haha... I guessed Yc was disappointed ba...

Well on the way to dinner, we bumped into a grp of guys who was Yc's secondary sch friends. I saw this guy who was my PTI during my RT training. Singapore is really a small place ba... Hmmm, now that I realised most of this holiday was either spent at home or in sch library. Haoling company me i think during this school holiday. Haha....


canthisbeuse on 9:38 PM