Friday, July 24, 2009
Routine of life....
My cousin is getting marry in 2 weeks' time. His gf is pregant and they r getting marry.Life....
Born,
Education,
Army,
Marriage,
Children,
Death.
He is nearing the marriage stage while i am still in my schooling stage.... I can't say i envy him as i have nt found the right person for mi.
Summary of some 'impt stages' of life.... Everyone's routine in life. Who was the one who set the standard de? Do we really need to go through wat everyone is going or had already went through.
Currently, Friends r still the impt part of my life. Without friends, life is terrible. At least for mi ba. Even up till now, i don hav the desire to find a gf, mayb i don wan to follow the rules set up by some ppl whom i don know.
I don know wat to do oso. There r no guides for direction in life. Everyone goes through once and no one lives to tell it in the end but everyone's direction in life r different. No one goes through the same way as others, even when we r together going through the same things, the feelings we shared r different cos we are different ppl.
在这个世界上,没有任何一个人是只属于自己一个人的。大家都和某人有联系,并且和大家共同拥有一些东西。所以人是不自由的。这一点佷有趣,也佷悲哀。
The above statement is quite true in a way. Ppl r tied down with relationships. Be it family, friends, love or others.... Noone truly belong to his own self.... Everybody had links to the ppl they r surrounded with... N we shared common things thus we can never have the freedom we desired...
Study is really stress... On the surface, I seemed to b surrounded by friends, but in the inside i felt more lonely den ever. There's nobody I felt i can rely on to share my feelings....
I feel like going to the beach one day to c sunset, enjoy the sea beezes.... to relax myself.... to think of nothing....
I really hope for that day.....
期待有一天,有一个人可以告诉我,"你不是一个人,你还有我。"

