carebear skin, by ER

Monday, July 20, 2009
The existance of a human?

Life can b a bore..... With this pace my life is going.....

Somebody once asked mi...

Wat r we born for ?

Wat is the existance of human?

I replied to that person.

We were born with a purpose on earth that is to learn something. We needed to learn that something as that is the passport to heaven. If we never discovered what is it in this life, we will be reborn again to continue searching for the something until we had obtained that knowledge.

However with each passing days, i am getting more pessimistic...

I now think that we were born to suffer, as we had to go through or experience death, suffering, pain, tears, diseases n others....

There are 2 sides to everything.

Good n Bad, juz like light and dark they can never be separated from one another. There is this thin line inbetween both of them.



Well, I am still searching for my meaning, y was I born into this world, wat is the purpose of my existance.....

ps, this is a old post which i created in 16th january this yr. Now den I completed it n posted it.


canthisbeuse on 3:18 PM