carebear skin, by ER

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Another one....

Well, I juz came back from a wake. 1 of my relative passed away on tues morning. It seems that she passed away in her sleep at 6 am plus...

Of coz, I felt sad...

This is the 2nd relative that passed away this yr.

I remembered the chips she had given mi when I was young, imported from brunei. She had always flow there frequently. The toy she had given mi when I was young. The toy is still ard but the person who gave it to mi is no longer ard....

I don know wat else to say...

I'm tired.... Thanks to Da ge who company mi on tuesday n wednesday.... Met him on tues when he was alighting from the bus... Went to Lot one wif him for a while...

I'm veri tired n depressed seein ppl dying.... but wat to do.... I am merely a human....


canthisbeuse on 11:36 PM