Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Holidays....
Ya, it's the holidays now....I had ippt remedial training juz now n my tummy don feel gd now mayb due to the fact I haven't exercise for a long long long long time...
Too many deaths this yr... Right after my relative's death, my mom received a call of the death of an old neighbour.... The blk next to my flat oso had a funeral downstairs.... I don know wat to say either...
Up to now, I haven't watched Blood the last vampire... Mayb this fri ba...
Went out wif Yiqi n Kenny on sat to suntec.... Saw lishan... Chat a bit.. Miss ite friends....
Went out wif Serene to meet HK Michelle n her sis to eat..... Miss the friends at HK oso...
Went out wif Kenny n YC on sun to the cathay.... Tok n tok... Kenny still into toy catching.... Hahah....
Miss goin out wif Da ge.... Da ge when will u b free?

