carebear skin, by ER

Friday, September 11, 2009
IT fair

Well, yesterdae went to the Comex show n had a look ard. Before that, we went to watched G-force in 3D with YC n my cousin. Kenny didn't joined us as he was working. Did I mentioned that YC went to the wrong cinema? He thought I was waiting for him at merina sq gv but I was at suntec eng wah waiting for him. G-force, the storyline wasn't that good n I almost fall asleep during the movie but the 3D effect were really awesome. My cousin dropped his phone inside the cinema, luckily he discovered that while we were walking past the arcade or else it might have been taken by someone else nt that his phone is new or wat.

Saw Jiahe(poly friend) working at a virtural ride machine. His pay was gd, earning 7 bucks per hour n no uniform somemore. He was in his slippers. He offered mi n my cousin a free ride. I treated him to a honey milktea in return. Hmm, Comez wasn't that crowded on the thurs n I thought I wan to buy a mouse since it was selling quite cheap but den I knew I would go again during weekends de so I decided to go home n think abt wat stuffs I shld get.


canthisbeuse on 10:32 AM