Sunday, September 13, 2009
Sun
Ya, it's sunday liao but guess wat.... I went to the comex with MJ(my sec sch frenz) todae. It had been awhile since we went out together. I finally bought something at the comex fair. A panda anti-virus software n a laptop cover for my lappy. Basically, todae MJ treated mi to eat luch n dinner. Owned her so much.... Ya, I saw Yiqi wif her bf briefly. Haha.This week is quite a tiring week for mi as I faced so many ppl at the comex. Played hide n seek there, saw Kwang Haw(sec sch frenz), Ding Sheng(poly friend), Man Hua(poly friend) working there. Saw my cousin wif her bf, saw Geraldine(poly classmate) wif her friend.
This week had its ups n downs ba. Haha.... Anyway, it's part of the journey entitled my life. So let mi have the time to ponder abt the happening that had taken part this week ba.

