carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, September 26, 2009
weekend....

Well, now is the weekend.... This week really nth much.... Coz my bus concession had expired.... So at home doing the usual... Got scolded by my mom for my poor results.... Da ge asked mi out on monday but don dare to go out due to my mom's mood.... Sorry Da ge....

I only went out on fri, wanted to eat Ice cream buffet de but den Kenny never came so I asked my friends to go out eat the buffect next week n We went to eat at Suki sushi instead. Ya, it was a looong time since i had sushi buffet... Haha... Haoling was having his first sushi buffet n he don really wanted to eat raw meat. Wilson however was enjoying himself... Haha... To say frankly, we never really eat a lot.... Shld asked those who enjoyed eating sushi to come den can eat a lot ba... During the time while we ate, the light kept backing out... Guess that the generater was spoilt ba.

Met Yc after that at PS to watched Accident... Quite a stupid plot I tink.... Short movie oso.... Shld hav watched Inglorious Basterds instead... but well, wat's passed was past....

Saw Jane n Lyon at Daiso, we chatted awhile n decided to organise a gathering soon.... I bought a little twin stars pencil box....


canthisbeuse on 10:16 PM