Monday, October 12, 2009
Malaysia trip....
Ya, it had been awhile since i went to malaysia.... Ever since march 10th....N now the trip had finally resumed....
This time round.... Lijin joined mi n Yc to go.... Kenny as usual with his excuses.... My cousin couldn't go either.....
We met at abt 1330 at causeway point n went to take 950... It was a rainy day in sg... A gloomy day in malaysia....
We had lunch at sushi king... I felt the standard had dropped... Waiting time was rather long maybe due to lots of ppl eating there? We walked ard city square before making our ways to holiday plaza. I bought 7 ps2 games this time... Well, ps2 is slowly fading out as new consoles like xbox360, Wii r releasing newer games.....
This time round, the dvds we bought broke the record.... 59 discs... Haha.... Lyon wanted the 3 seasons of heroes drama. He asked Yc to help him buy and that was a total of 18 discs. Yc had 19 discs n I bought 12 discs. Ya, as i bought more games den i expected.... if counted... i shld hav 20 discs in total...
As we were broke after buying the dvds... Lijin treated us to pizza hut for dinner.... Haha... Wasn't that nice of her? Hehe... No, Lijin is the best. As usual, we had a good chating during dinner n lots of laughter....
I reached back home at abt 9pm.... Hmmm, when shld the next malaysia trip be?

