Sunday, October 4, 2009
cAmP
Well, camp.... Hi Club! camp.... Hi stand for Hearing Impaired...Can't say, I really enjoyed the camp.... Think my cousin enjoyed better den I do.... Cos his grp got a joker, that's wat he told mi....
Well, my grp was the 2nd smallest... 6 members... 3 guys 3 gals... Can't say, I really mingled well cos there was this stupid rule of talking with sign language so i choose to act mute instead.
I was in yellow grp while my cousin was in red group. His grp was the biggest of all....
My grp was really suay.... Nite walk was the last grp, I was the last person. slept at 5am, woke up at 8am.... There's this stupid CSI murder... with stupid clues n stupid answer....
2nd day.... Amazing race, ya..... Amazing clues, amazing hot weather.... wat's frustraing was the GLS knew where will the station be but yet made us walked the looong way.... walked 3 bus stops to that station.... we never completed the game... The clue that was given was 42061, c if u can figure out wat is it ba. 2nd clue was 42081...
Well, after that was the water bombs game... I went showered with my cousin after that.... Needed to borrow shampoo n stuffs as i never brought.
3rd day was the preformance.... Break camp at 6pm.... Return home to find no one at home as they went to old airport road to eat. I went down to buy a packet of rice to eat for my dinner n slept soon after that.....
The camp was a ok, i tink.... Nt that I never made any friends... but the rule of signing when u talked was really stupid... ya, i never knew that this was a instructor camp, of cos i rejected the offer of being an instructor... I now wondered shld I still joined the CCA or nt for the next semester.....

