carebear skin, by ER

Friday, November 6, 2009
Appearance

This post was delayed as I simply don have the mood to blog......

Wanted to talk on appearance......

There was this lady which always boarded the bus 75 at King Albert Park. Wat struck me was the way she boarded the bus n greeted the bus driver. I always thought it was real nice of her to greet the bus driver. She gave mi an impression of a courteous person. I always had this impression till the day when the bus was very crowded by the time it reached the bus stop where she was waiting. The bus was simply full and the driver had only wanted to let a passenger alight at the stop. I saw the nice lady walked up to the door n begin to bang on it loudly with her hand, kicked at the door with her leg n talking loudly to the driver to get him to open the way where she insisted on pushing her way inside. I do not know if she was late for work or wat but I was real irritated by her selfish behaviour.

There was this indian old guy whom I c at the bus stop 1 day. He was very smelly n dirty. He rushed up to be the first person to board the bus when the bus stopped to open the door n rushed in to get a seat. I was again irritated by the typical kiasu singaporean behaviour. I boarded the bus after him n saw him sitting down. There were no seats left, I chose to stand near the area near the exit door when I saw a kid of 8 yrs old boarding the bus with her mom. When the indian guy saw the kid, he immediately gave up his seat for the little kid to sit. No one in the bus gave up seat only him when he only sat in the seat for ard 20 sec..... I was quite touched by his unselfish act. To think I had imagined the worst of him.....

Appearance aren't wat u think u c.

Wat is nice on the surface doesn't reflect the inside.....


canthisbeuse on 10:36 PM