Wednesday, February 1, 2012
New post
It had been quite awhile since I last log in my blogger account. I nearly couldn't log in cos i forgot my password. LOL. Well, a lot had happened from my last post. I have been working part time now.
I dropped out of school.
I don't really like to voice myself out with each passing days. Sometimes, voicing out only get people to notice you, not as if any actions will be taken. But ppl might label u as somebody who like to compare and complain. So i rather keep to myself. Nowadays, I kept a distance from people. There r good things n bad things abt it I supposed. Gd thing, if i ever wan to leave, I will have lesser reasons to stay. Bad thing, I am alone. There r times when I wan to find someone to talk to but there aren't any that i can find.
I feel so stressful nowadays...
I feel lonely oso...

